SkillsIQ, under the direction
of the Ambulance and Paramedic Industry Reference Committee, is undertaking an
update of the HLT Training Package Products related to job roles within the
Pre-hospital and Out-of-hospital sector.
An update of the following seven Qualifications and associated Units of Competency in the HLT Health Training Package has been approved:
- HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
- HLT31015 Certificate III in Ambulance Communications (Call-taking)
- HLT31115 Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport
- HLT31215 Certificate III in Basic Health Care
- HLT41015 Certificate IV in Ambulance Communications (Dispatch)
- HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care
- HLT51015 Diploma of Paramedical Science.
The feedback period for all draft material associated with this project commences on Tuesday, 8 October and runs until 5:00pm AEDT on Friday, 8 November 2019. For more details click here