Who belongs to the ITAB?
Membership is available to employers, unions, industry associations, service providers and registered training organisations. Our members range from the smallest community based services to the largest industry organisation. They include representatives of charities, consumer organisations, complementary medicine, youth, aged, disability, childcare services for example. They also include peak support and advocacy groups that represent services at a regional and statewide level as well as small for profit businesses who work within the industry. Each ITAB member is bound by the ITAB Member Code of Conduct.
- Being kept up-to-date on industry training reform
- Participating in processes that influence industry training policies, packages and programs
- Being advised of funding opportunities
- Being advised of training opportunities and changes
- Being provided information on training resources
- Access to a training consultancy service
- Priority invitations to national and state training consultations, forums and conferences
- Membership is inclusive of fees to ITAB Assessor Network, workshops, webinars and any other activities sponsored by the ITAB
Membership Application and Renewal for 2021 is available now. Please express your interest via email.