Welcome to the NSW Community Services and Health Industry Training Advisory Body
The key training and assessment information resource hub for the community services and health industry sectors.
Latest News and Events...
SkillsIQ, under the direction
of the Ambulance and Paramedic Industry Reference Committee, is undertaking an
update of the HLT Training Package Products related to job roles within the
Pre-hospital and Out-of-hospital sector.
An update of the following seven Qualifications and associated Units of Competency in the HLT Health Training Package has been approved:
- HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response
- HLT31015 Certificate III in Ambulance Communications (Call-taking)
- HLT31115 Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport
- HLT31215 Certificate III in Basic Health Care
- HLT41015 Certificate IV in Ambulance Communications (Dispatch)
- HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care
- HLT51015 Diploma of Paramedical Science.
The feedback period for all draft material associated with this project commences on Tuesday, 8 October and runs until 5:00pm AEDT on Friday, 8 November 2019. For more details click here
SkillsIQ, under the direction of the Ambulance and Paramedic Industry Reference Committee, is undertaking an update of the HLT Training Package Products related to job roles within the Pre-hospital and Out-of-hospital sector.
Draft 1 material is now available for comment on the SkillsIQ Feedback Forum. A consultation guide summarising the proposed changes is also available via download from the Feedback Forum, please click here.
Feedback is open until close of business on Friday, 8 November 2019.
NSW CSH ITAB acknowledges the NSW Department of Industry contribution and values the ongoing partnership with Training Services NSW.