Who belongs to the ITAB?
Membership is available to employers, unions, industry associations, service providers and registered training organisations. Our members range from the smallest community based services to the largest industry organisation. They include representatives of charities, consumer organisations, complementary medicine, youth, aged, disability, childcare services for example. They also include peak support and advocacy groups that represent services at a regional and statewide level as well as small for profit businesses who work within the industry. Each ITAB member is bound by the ITAB member Code of Conduct and Undertaking.
- Being kept up-to-date on industry training reform
- Participating in processes that influence industry training policies, packages and programs
- Being advised of funding opportunities
- Being advised of training opportunities and changes
- Being provided information on training resources
- Access to a training consultancy service
- Priority invitations to national and state training consultations, forums and conferences
- Member discounts on ITAB products, resources and consulting services.
Membership Application and Renewal Form for 2017-18 ....click here
Annual General Meeting 2017
CSH ITAB directors and current 17-18 financial year members are invited to the AGM being held on Thursday 30 November. It is to be held at NSW Nurses Association, 50 O'Dea Avenue, Waterloo.
If you are currently a member and would like to attend, please contact us.