SkillsIQ, under the direction of the Children’s Education and Care Industry Reference Committee (IRC) and a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), is undertaking a detailed review of the following six qualifications and associated 65 Units of Competency in the Children’s Education and Care Sector:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Aged Education and Care
- CHC50213 Diploma of School Aged Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support.
National consultation for Draft 1 material will be open from 20th November 2017 – 14th February 2018. During this time the Draft 1 material will be available for comment on the SkillsIQ Feedback Forum.
National consultation workshops are scheduled during November and December to gather stakeholder feedback and detail the process for the review of the Draft 1 Children’s Education and Care training package products.
For workshop details and to register go to skillsiq.com.au